Saturday, December 09, 2006


Spent a fun time at Ken's House of Pain (aka, the coolest garage gym in Sacramento) with Ken (of course) Joe Sarti, his strong buddy, Mike, and the Iron Punk, Corey. Excellent fun getting humiliated (;0D) by these uber-strong men. Unfortunately my camera's batteries died too soon, so only the start of the training was covered. We gripped blobs, swung clubs, pulled the Rolling Thunder, cleaned D-balls (sure, picjk up the 10 lb ball!) All in all a great time. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Ken Black said...

Pete it was awesome seeing you. Too long inbetween drinks though;)
If you can remeber any of the weights let me know. I posted on my blog but the weights aren't too clear!

Joe Sarti said...

Hey Pete, great to hang and workout with you. You are a strong man and very impressive what you are accomplishing with the Police. Keep up the good work and thanks for the pic.

Be well my friend and look forward to working out again

Pete said...

Ken,

as always, I ask myself, why aren't I here at Ken's more often? :) I will try to remember the weights....I think I was just caught up in the friendly competition to really focus on the weights.

Joe,

It was definitely great to workout and hang out with you! I look forward to the day you and Ken come to the academy. You won't be disappointed, I'm sure. Thanks for the motivation during traning,too. I can't believe all out batteries were dead!

Franz Snideman said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Rock on brothers!

Pete said...

I sure wish La Jolla was closer Franz! :)

Tim Dymmel said...

I'm jealous, too. I'd drive a couple hours to train with you guys, for sure.

And Pete, I got two police job offers and one fire offer. I will start the Jefferson County Sheriff's Academy in January as a recruit for the City of Arvada. Check out my blog for what will be my duty weapon.

I'd also love to see some of your workouts you put recruits through.

Dymmel