Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Todays workout

Lest I forget...I did the Deck of Cards workout with the recruits this morning. we went through the whole pack. Exercises were 1. Star Jumps 2. Clapping pushups 3. Figure 8s (not KB fig. 8s- the kind where you pass a plate between your legs (scissoring) while you are seated, and 3. Mountain climbers- the last one to finish has to yell Boo-yah!. Jokers were "Nose to the Rings" my number. I only did not do the first 4 cards, to watch the form, then I went with the class. Not bad for an old dude. I have a 20 year old in class.....they are getting younger every year. They have 11 weeks left to go. Alot of training to get done.

4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Rock on Pete. Glad to see you implementing in your ideas and getting to see the benefits of the training in the recruits!

Be well!

Pete said...

Thanks for the encoragement Franz. Yes, I enjoy the forbidden drink now and again. :)

Tim Dymmel said...

11 weeks! Seems like so long ago.

I've got 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Then, LOOK OUT! I've got a badge.

Pete said...

Nice work, Tim! Enjoy that feeling when you walk onto that stage, and your badge gets pinned. Then the journey really begins.