Thursday, June 28, 2007

Training continues despite not posting much work

Finished with Dimensions work- working on my total training project. More fun since it is my class that I am getting certified. Still alot of writing getting done. It is like working on a Master's degree, some who have their masters says it is more work doing the MIDP than a regular masters' program. It will be worth it in the end. TS seminar really helped me tighted up my form.

Yesterday:

AM
one arm Pushups-
1L/1R x 3
1L/2R x 2
GTG throughout the day 1L/1R focusing on full body tension

40 mins. Yoga with the recruit class. (They have pugilistics-boxing today-get them nice and stretched out).

Pistol
1L/1R w/ 24 kg x 3
again, focusing on what I learned from the TS seminar.

1 hand swings w/24
10L/10R x 10 sets- 200 swings

Tues: Went to LAPD academy to observe a class. Not puch time for kettlebell work. Worked on OAP and muscle tension focus.

Monday:

Warmup: easy mile run on the track. JM drills. halos, face the wall squat, and roman chair situps (low and slow to open up the hip flexors).

Pistols

1L/1R w/ 16 kg x 5

Box Pistols (approx. 18 inch. box.) body weight. I have problems with these. Pavel says this is typical with people with wide shoulders. Something that I will have to fight through and overcome.
3L/3R x 5

BUC 16 kg. 3/3 x 3

24kg 3/3 x 3

2 hand swings

16 kgs 20x 10= 200 swings

Snatch

24 kg

5/5 x 5

No comments: