Wednesday, April 02, 2008

YOU HAVE IT BETTER THAN YOU THINK



My blog is changing, and does life. If no one else reads my blog, it will be fine, this will serve as a reminder to me to stay focused.

My wife asked me the other day what motivates me. I was surprised when I did not have an immediate passioned response. I realized many things, that I was letting myself go through the motions. Stress was reigning supreme, and I was letting it take me for the ride.

I am extremely fortunate to have a partner and soulmate who can check me into reality with one question.

2 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Good post Pete. How right you are. It could always be worse!

Pete said...

The person in the video was a First Gulf War vet who was injured in the war. I was in the military during the first Gulf War, so I imagine this man is close to my age. What a motivator!