Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


I had a nice little workout with my friend, Ken Black on Sunday. He posted the workout and pics on his blog, so please visit his blog to enjoy my pain! It is always good to visit Ken and play in his dungeon of pain. :) (I got to jerk the Beast! Thanks to Ken for fine tuning my form while handling the monster! I got to play with the Rolling Thunder....my forearms are still feeling it)

I have not been posting lately since I am in a reorganization process. I only have one week break before the next academy class starts back up. My work in the Master Instructor Development Program needs revamping, and I need to prioritize where I place the majority of my energies.

After consideration, I know that my blog will have to take a lower priority in posting for now. So I must apologize if my posts are less frequent now. I will be posting/reading other blogs, however, it is a nice mental break, and it has been a fantastic way to stay motivated and listen to some very talented minds in the underground strength world! I will still be visiting Ken's, Rif's, Franz's, Tom's, and Joe's blogs for their brilliant insights and postings.

Strength and Honor my friends!

(To be continued)

3 comments:

Ken Black said...

Happy fourth to you also Pete. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Franz Snideman said...

Happy 4th of July and strength and honor to you Pete!

God bless you and your family brother!

Franz

Tommy Shook said...

Badd-Ass Pete!!