Friday, October 05, 2007

OT Rant (recovering still)

Fall means a couple of things near here. Apple Hill and Fleet Week in San Francisco. Apple Hill, the collection of family farms that sell apples (and other fall fruit and vegetables, as well as seriously addicting apple pies, et al). I love going up there with the family, the smells of wood fires, cinammon, spice, and pine. It is everything good about living in Northern California (except the Northern Coast, of course).

Fall also means Fleet Week in San Francisco. The Blue Angels fly in as well as large naval ships come in. Of course the complaining and moaning from the toxic-minded ultra liberals who are quick to wave a white flag and surrender under any circumstance are the first to complain about the noise, and threat to the population. Since 1945, there have only been 9 crashes from the Blue Angels performing in a civilian community. I wonder how many crashes have occurred since the start of Critical Mass?

Training has suffered this week due to the virus. Today I have felt the closest to feeling myself. My throat does not feel like it has gone through a cusinart. And I am itching to get those new competitive kettlebells!

3 comments:

Kettlebell Lady said...

tell those granola cruching Patchouli smelling liberals to hop on a bus to Washington state; I hear there's a lot of trees to hug up there.

Franz Snideman said...

Keep healing Pete! I hate those viruses, they suck your energy from you :(

Let me know when you get those comp KB's!

Pete said...

You better believe it Franz!

KBL...I was thinking of sending them to Jersey! :)