Friday, August 18, 2006

WTH in reverse
















I thought I'd post some pics from some of the workouts with Ken and crew at the park. Ken is showing the medball axe handles to Kathy, and Bob is tearing it up with the 40 lb med ball. My batteries died so no pics of the group as a whole :(
I am looking forward to tomorrow's park workout in the park. My body has been doing a reverse WTH effect. I was rundown for almost a week where I could not even think of working out (I still conducted the warmups with my class, though, as well as the dynamic drills) Then I was great for a week, and then I got hit with a three day flu bug. Sigh.

4 comments:

Tommy Shook said...

Pete, all things are cyclical. It wasn't too long ago that I saw you messing up the bulldog. Sometimes in order to go forward, you have to take a step back. Don't let it get you down man. Keep a smile on your face and enjoy yourself, the rest will take care of itself. Have fun at the park tomorrow.

Mark Reifkind said...

slow steady progress young jedi.too much fun too fast kicks your ass!

and as tom said its all cyclical.heal fast.

Pete said...

Smiling my brothers......with an impatient look, but smiling :)

Ken Black said...

Reverse WTH! LOL Pete. Good seeing you this morning hope you had fun. Look forward to seeing some pics!
Enjoy thr rest of the weekend.