Tuesday, September 04, 2007

MY TURN!

To assist that is! I can't wait, it is going to be a blast! I am looking forward to seeing Pavel, Rif, and Andrea, and anyone who remembers me from the April 2006 RKC. I also get to bring out a side of me that I don't get to bring out as much as I would like...the competitive side. Yes, when I train, it is to something of a paradox...something mellow like Yo-Yo Ma. But when I prepared this past couple of weeks as the RKC neared, Metallica and ACDC came back out. YEEE-AAAAHHHHHHHH! It's gonna be blast!

Speaking of paradox....this video cracks me up, and pumps me up at the same time. It's been played on other blogs before, but ..."enjoy".

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

So great! Have a blast at the Cert!

Pete said...

I am having a blast Franz! All I can say is I wish you were here :)