Saturday, July 28, 2007

Going off the Grid

Yesterday:

I thought I had my 24kg at home, but I only had my 16kg. SO this is what i did.

Warmups (some swings,high pulls and snatches-just to get the blood flowing).

Snatch:
40/40
20/20
20/20
rest between each set approx. 2 mins. That's it. Have family arriving and a big trip coming up.

Today:

I got up early and felt tight. I did a follow-along yoga dvd, and half of Steve Maxwell's Joint Mobility Recharge, then the family got up.

I am headed for the Happiest Place on Earth. No, not the RKC, the other place....Disneyland! I am looking forward to watching my 17 month old take it all in. The innocence and pure honesty in toddlers is amazing! I am bringing my 16kg and my TNT cables. I should be good til I return.

4 comments:

Kettlebell Lady said...

I'll be leaving for vacation also on Friday. Going on a cruise...at least they have gyms on board. I won't be bringing a KB; I'm going to do some old fashioned lifting - bench, deadlifts, etc.
PS - Men in Blue rock (I married one)!

Franz Snideman said...

Have a great trip Pete!

Pete said...

KBL,

Thanks for checking the blog out. LE wives are a special group of people! I am very blessed to have one, too.

Franz,

The trip is going well so far; heat, humidity, and crowds can't diminsh the wonderment in a toddler's eyes! It has been a blast so far!

Franz Snideman said...

Very cool, Pete! Enjoy these moments!