Thursday, July 12, 2007

Truth is Truth



I showed this video clip in my lifetime fitness class at the academy on Tuesday morning to show that despite this information is nothing new, most of society ignore it. There is another clip where Jack laments that people want a pill to make them healthy. I believe this show was made in the 50's! Exercise, nutrition, stress management. Simple, not easy. Where have I heard that before? Jack even talks about GTG concepts. Nothing new under the sun. If it is truth, it does not matter the age of the information.

Now I have to practice what I preach, so despite a hectic week with the new academy class starting, and keeping track with the senior class, I have been GTG with OAP and pullups when i pass by the gym.

I was going out of my head since I have not had a regular practice session, and woke up 30 mins earlier yesterday to get my body unlocked. 20 mins. JM drills, then 200 swings. 100 2 hand, 100 1 hand. Then off to work. It was shorter than I thought, but it made me happier nonetheless. I am looking forward to getting my practice the rest of the week.

No comments: