Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Kenneth Jay Max V02 workout from hell

I am very appreicative of the quality of blogs that are out there, especially in the kettlebell community. I have gleaned so much positive energy and phenomenal strength from them. I don't want to sound cheesy by naming a whole bunch of names, but they are all RKCs. Thank you for being a motivation for me.

Today's workout:

Warmup: JM drills
12kg
2 hand swing + DARCS (10 swings into 25 DARCS x 5/ total: 50 Swings/125 DARCS)

Tracy and Rif showcased the Kenneth Jay Max V02 workout and it sounded intense. I completed the workout-all 40 sets with the 16 kg. 7 reps pers set for a total of 280 sets. What a gasser! It is no joke. Training with the "little" bells have saved my sanity, that's for sure. There is a total benefit for the body and mind, and it is certainly worth training with them.

I am starting a new academy class next week. 57 new recruits. 37 senior class recruits. 12 CSO recruits. It's gonna get busy!!!

A BIG congratulations to Officer Dymmel for graduating the police academy. Not an easy feat! Good luck and be safe.

4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Rock on! Nice training!

Pete said...

Thanks Franz, just Getting my groove back on getting ready for Sept!

Mark Reifkind said...

good job pete! 40 sets is no joke that is for sure.

Tim Dymmel said...

Thanks for the props, Pete.

It's going great! I'll try and keep the blog updated. And the world will know when I'm out on my own.

Dymmel