Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Love My Bulldog

Tuesday's workout:

JM drills 10 mins.

I had problems trying the pistol and today I felt pretty good. I couldn't complete one unweighted, but I felt good tension going to rock bottom. So I tried it with a 16kg and I got my first pistol! I was so stoked! I did 3 sets of 1 rep each leg. Another new breakthrough for me.

Swings 40kg 5 x 5 to warm up

Double Snatch 2-24kg 5 x 5

Double Clean, lunge, up to a Mil. Press 2-24kg 3 x 3

Then, because I felt a surge of energy, I did one set of one rep, Clean and Jerk with the Bulldog.

I will shift gears in the next couple of weeks for more of a HOC workout to mix things up.

3 comments:

Ken Black said...

Sick Man! Animal rights gonna be after you:)

Hey great going Pete, Congrats:)

Tom Shook, RKC said...

Nice work with the pistols..they're tough.

Pete Diaz, RKC said...

Thanks Tom and Ken! This blogging techie thing is really keeping me motivated to stay on track with training.