Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Love My Bulldog

Tuesday's workout:

JM drills 10 mins.

I had problems trying the pistol and today I felt pretty good. I couldn't complete one unweighted, but I felt good tension going to rock bottom. So I tried it with a 16kg and I got my first pistol! I was so stoked! I did 3 sets of 1 rep each leg. Another new breakthrough for me.

Swings 40kg 5 x 5 to warm up

Double Snatch 2-24kg 5 x 5

Double Clean, lunge, up to a Mil. Press 2-24kg 3 x 3

Then, because I felt a surge of energy, I did one set of one rep, Clean and Jerk with the Bulldog.

I will shift gears in the next couple of weeks for more of a HOC workout to mix things up.

3 comments:

Ken Black said...

Sick Man! Animal rights gonna be after you:)

Hey great going Pete, Congrats:)

Tommy Shook said...

Nice work with the pistols..they're tough.

Pete said...

Thanks Tom and Ken! This blogging techie thing is really keeping me motivated to stay on track with training.