Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting.....I will try to give a brief update.

I taught Ken Black's KB class last Sat. while he was assisting at the last Pavel-Mike Mahler workshop. Two ladies in his class (Patty and Kathy)snatched a heavier kettlebell at the end of class, so I was very excited about that.

Then, unfortunately for me someone in my class or family brought home a flu bug, and it has me rocked! I am detoxing and letting the body heal itself with lots of distilled water and sleep. (Paul Bragg, the person who inspired Jack LaLanne to follow a life of health introduced this method in his book, The Art of Fasting. For ideas from the 20's and 30's, once again old school rules!)

I am looking forward to getting back in the KB saddle for myself.

I am teaching co-workers of my the basics of KB training (Level 1). This is good hands on experience for me, and I will get very honest feedback from them. (They are a brutally honest bunch!)

That's all for now. I led a class with my co=workers today, and that little bit kicked my butt!
Time to go back to sleep.

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

hope you feel better soon Pete.

Take lots of liquids and get lots of sleep!

Pete said...

Thanks Franz, yes to both!