Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Monday's workout

20 mins JM instructing the academy class.

I ran them through a Manmaker exercise which included:

Front squats (3 x 5)
Hindu Pushups (3 x 10)
DB Thrusters (3 x 10)

Then finished off with sprint work on the track
(jog the curves, sprint the straightaways) 12 mins.

I did the JM drill and pushups with them, but had to check their form on the rest. Easy day for me.


Franz Snideman said...

Workout looks great Pete. Efficient,short and sweet. Keep up the good work.


Pete Diaz, RKC said...

Thanks Franz. I am going a lot in my in-box at work, so efficiency is going to be key. I just got Maureen Martone's DVD for my wife, but I am going to try it, too.

Do you know how to add links on these blogs? I would love to add your website and blog on mine.

Good Luck with your TSC!